Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Database Project Coordinator
at A1 Placement
We are looking for a superstar DB Project Coordinator who will deliver excellence every day for a growing company in Brooklyn. You will proactively communicate with others, pursue growth and learning, and build lasting relationships based on trust. You must be character-first, efficient, detail oriented, an independent worker, and want to be part of our exciting future.
- Your primary responsibility will be to assist our company with many operations items, including working closely with an operations team and their state-of-the-art database management systems.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Our ideal candidates are looking for long-term roles where they would work closely with various internal departments and awesome operations team for years to come.
- Ability to maintain company databases and other integrated software platforms.
- Experience preparing reports and spreadsheets.
- Interest or background in improving and streamlining processes.
- Ability to synthesize information and data, create relevant reports on data trends, and present report findings to management in a digestible form.
- Ability to conduct research and gather accurate data.
- This person will enjoy conducting detailed analysis of reports, meticulous data review, and find fulfillment in sound, complete data reporting.
- Very strong organizational skills ‘list maker a plus!
- Great attention to detail, especially when reviewing data and documenting procedures.
- Ability to complete projects under pressure in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Must be a self-starter and possess a strong ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting strict deadlines.
- Must have impeccable attention to detail and exacting standards regarding file setup and organization.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office programs, especially Word and Outlook.
- Expert or Advance level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree required.