Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Help Desk Administrator
at A1 Placement
Pay: $23 to $25/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Temp to Hire
Job Reference #: 27139
Our client, a prominent technology solutions firm in Staten Island has an immediate hiring need for a Help Desk Administrator.
- High School Diploma Required; degree in computer sciences/technology or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Two or more years in a Customer Service role; 1-year experience in a helpdesk role preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication, good troubleshooting, and customer service skills; Knowledge and understanding of AD, Microsoft 365, RIS/PACs applications, Windows OS, and office products preferred.
- Basic desktop, software, and hardware troubleshooting skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive business results by increasing efficient use of all technology services, leveraging Help Desk best practices to track and report on Help Desk metrics and then recommend improvements based on these metrics.
- Oversee all Identity and Access Management (IAM) aspects (adding/changing/deleting user accounts, permissions, roles, etc.), including performing IAM tasks and coordinating IAM tasks being performed by suppliers/vendors
- Provide general break/fix support for all end user devices (desktops, laptop, phones, tablets, etc.), including support of operating systems, applications, network configuration, printing, etc.
- Manage Help Desk ticketing system, ensuring that all requests are entered into the Help Desk ticketing system while also ensuring that the Help Desk ticketing system generates reports on trends, patterns, predictive analysis, etc.
- Create standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written procedures, end-user documentation, documentation of modifications and upgrades, etc.