Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at A1 Placement
Our client is seeking a talented Tableau DBA to join their team in Manhattan. You will be instrumental in helping them deliver exceptional quality service to clients. Your attention to detail and positive attitude will be highly valued in this high profile position. If you are great with juggling different tasks and like working with smart, talented people, this is the place for you!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Document database architecture.
- Maintain/build database schemas, tables, views, and stored procedures.
- Analyze and maintain performance requirements.
- Monitor database systems
- DB maintenance
- Assist developers as needed
- Create ad-hoc and standard reports
- Communicate complex topics to team through both written and oral communications
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Hands on experience using Tableau in a database environment
- Experience in creating executive/summary level reports
- Knowledge of best practices in data visualization and business intelligence – Strong understanding of Tableau features and capabilities and how that is implemented for business solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- SQL development background with experience in data mart / data warehouse environments