Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Java Developer
at A1 Placement
A fast-paced entrepreneurial company in Brooklyn that provides IT services to small and mid-sized businesses is seeking to hire highly talented college graduates with master’s in computer science or information technology related discipline and 2 years of prior software development experience, specifically in Java Development.
We are looking for talented, flexible, motivated, able to adapt in a dynamic environment, able to efficiently communicate development team members, excellent analytical and communication skills. We are looking for individuals with excellent scores in undergraduate and grads school (GPA 3.5 and above), creative, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. We have a well-crafted training program to groom the deserving candidates on latest cutting-edge technologies and prepare the individuals work on industry disruptive products.
- 4 Years Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related engineering and technology discipline from well reputed institutions
- Master of Science from top US or other industry recognized foreign institution
- 2 Years of application development experience in web technologies usingJ2EE (SpringBoot) and Python
- Experience on AWS cloud related technologies and tools
- Exposure to on DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience in developing API and microservices based application
- Experience in OAuth 2.0 authorization framework
- Knowledge in Java Session Management and Threading
- knowledge of Kubernetes and Dockers in AWS environment
- Knowledge in testing Java applications using JMeter, Junit and IBM Jmock
- Should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should have excellent communication skills
- AWS: 1 year (Preferred)
- Java: 2 years (Preferred)
- SpringBoot: 2 years (Preferred)
- Python: 2 years (Preferred)