Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Python Engineer
at A1 Placement
A1 Placement is looking for Software Engineers to help our client in Brooklyn build public facing APIs used by their customers and hundreds of thousands of developers like you around the world.
You will be responsible for projects, right from the concept phase all the way to production deployment and beyond. Our work environment fosters innovative solutions, rapid development cycles and open communication. Because our core technologies are Linux based, we’re looking for developers with strong familiarity with Linux systems.
This is a closely knit team with a focus on agile development and innovative solutions.
You don’t have to have experience with all of these, but you should have experience with some of them and an interest to learn others
- Python, SQLAlchemy, Flask
- HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap
The must haves
- 1-3 years of experience in software development or a related discipline
- A love for Linux
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong programming skills
- Desire to work in a fast paced agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Open-source contributions
- Experience using or working with a cloud based hosting environment
- Strong opinions about API Design
- Interest in maintaining live production systems
- Interest in Build and Deployment Automation Experience
- Experience with Perl, C, Bash
- Experience with Debian architecture and packaging, Linux virtualization and containers, QEMU
- Experience with Jenkins, Salt, nginx, uWSGI