Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at A1 Placement
A growing tech company based out of Queens is in need of a qualified Software Engineer to design Windows applications. You will work as a part of the Engineering Design Team that handles design development and supports multiple projects. What Else You Will Be Doing….
- Taking ownership of the design process
- Developing software based on specifications provided by internal and external clients
- Mentoring team members and constructively contributing to team efforts
- Enhancing the technical knowledge of the development group
- Conducting proper client support related to all company projects
- Assisting with project estimating and proposals
- Providing consultation to clients
- Producing timely and accurate reports of work completed
As a Software Engineer you must be a highly organized self-starter who is a team player, but also works well independently. You must be goal oriented, able to meet strict deadlines and willing to learn new product knowledge. Qualified candidates are able to communicate and collaborate effectively with team members and management. You Will Need:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science,
- At least 5-10 years of experience
- Experience working in a Windows development environment
- Experience with C++, secondary experience with C# and Java
- Experience with the use of Software Debuggers
- Knowledge of SQL Database Design
- Experience with designing Server applications and Services
- Experience with Smartphone development, a plus!
- Knowledge of HTML and PHP Web Designs
- Experience working in a Microprocessor development environment