Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at A1 Placement
We are looking for a temporary-to-full-time Web Developer to work in the dynamic, fast-paced environment of our client – working with business analysts and partners to develop, innovate, and enhance business processes throughout their organization. You will be a key member of a team that ensures all systems are fast, available and scalable.
This role is best suited for a highly creative individual that has the ability to lead a company’s efforts in coding for the construction of webpages, digital marketing pieces and email marketing assets. You will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. In addition:
- Code custom websites using the WordPress platform.
- Code custom web and email designs based off of Photoshop design files.
- Code website integrations with external platforms.
- Modify template-based websites using WordPress platform.
- Perform security checks and updates, ensuring that sites remain free of issues.
- Coordinate and update web content (photos, text & graphics)
- Use your knowledge of HTML, CSS & JS best practices to optimize existing code.
- Debug HTML, CSS & JS bugs.
- Assist in improving development processes across digital experiences.
What We Need
- You must have experience with WordPress and eCommerce platforms like WooCommerce.
- You also must be comfortable working on a small team and taking on a variety of tasks and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Programming or related field or equivalent combination of experience and instruction is a must.
- WordPress and PHP
- WooCommerce and other eCommerce platforms
- Responsive web development principles
- Implementing web best practices including SEO and Web
- Accessibility standards.
- Google Analytics
- Experience with Photoshop and other graphics optimization software a plus.
- A/B testing a plus.
- Experience with pixel implementation and tag management systems a plus.