Adecco Engineering & Technical
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Staffing Industry – Senior Strategic Program Manager -- New York City, NY
at Adecco Engineering & Technical
- Adecco General Staffing
The Strategic Program Manager is fully accountability for the strategic, long-term evolution of the client program including the overall direction and operational management of all business activities. Through the direction of daily recruitment/fulfilment activities, measurements against established KPIs, and the development of collaborative energies. The Strategic Program Manager will have an integral role in the positioning of their teams and programs for continued success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create, implement and manage innovative strategies to attract top talent and increase retention
- Work closely with Enterprise leadership and client teams to ensure clear understanding of the client’s business, staffing needs, culture and program expectations
- Anticipate and understand the local talent market and put in place a workforce planning strategy to ensure a continuous pipeline of quality talent
- Identify, source and screen top quality candidates for open opportunities within our Enterprise client programs - building a pipeline in anticipation of future needs
- Daily/Weekly management of established productivity and KPI metrics with continued focus on the improvement in business operations efficiencies while maintaining a healthy cost to serve
Financial and Operational Analytics:
- Full accountability for monthly P&L / budget analysis and results of the Enterprise business unit
- Proactively review and monitor processes/procedures and implement improvements where possible to reduce cost to service.
- With oversight from the Enterprise Director, complete the quarterly Roadbook assessment and identify and implement action plans accordingly
- Prepare and present a monthly/quarterly business review to the Enterprise Director and/or VP
- Engage with the Warrior Community, when appropriate, for shared best practices and/or to identify and implement an improvement plan, as needed.
- Revenue threshold of $10 million.
- Day-to-day management of colleague performance to include coaching and development of the client program team to ensure all service levels and performance metrics are met
- Ensure the team is demonstrating the company’s core values in the delivery of a customer-centric service
- Create and maintain mechanisms/forums to seek and act upon candidate and associate feedback to ensure continuous improvement
- Facilitate monthly one-on-one meetings with all direct reports to review established KPI metrics, overall performance and career goals. As needed, coach and develop team members to ensure all service levels and performance metrics are met
Client Administration, Satisfaction and Focus:
- Continuously work to anticipate clients’ needs based on historical and current business activity and knowledge of client markets
- Serve as escalation point for Client, Procurement, Operations and HR Managers to discuss issues or requests involving the client program and/or associates
- Ensure all agreed upon client requirements (both operational and contractual) are completed and in line with agreed SLA targets
- Strive for strategic ingenuity through the development, implementation and measurement of process efficiencies, productivity metrics and quality of service
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction through regular communication and business reviews with the client
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two to five years managerial/supervisory experience in a service industry, preferred
- Successful track record of increased customer service levels and satisfaction, enhanced scope of responsibilities and working relationships with colleagues/management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills – both in a one-on-one and group setting
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks
- Ability to successfully manage a recruitment team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Adept at establishing and managing to KPIs and SLAs
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks
- In-depth knowledge of current recruiting practices compliant with federal and state laws and Company policies
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and ability to learn new software are required
- Ability to develop and implement policies, procedures, goals and objectives
- Ability to strategically plan and serve as a catalyst for organizational change, cultivate a shared vision with others and motivate them to transfer vision into action
Adecco Group North America, through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including Accounting Principals, Adecco General Staffing, Adia, Ajilon, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world’s leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services teams.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records