Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Financial Services Recruiter
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 174854
Categories: Accounting/Auditing, Human Resources - Recruitment/Staffing, Human Resources - ALL CATEGORIES
ADP is hiring a Senior Financial Services Recruiter. Building strong relationships is the foundation of our success. Individuals must be highly consultative, have the ability to perform a variety of functional tasks, work within a team environment, and exhibit a commitment to our peers and clients. The Senior . CRM provides additional strategic support to the Account Manager(s) on a client account(s), as well as provides mentoring and coaching to other CRMs on the account(s). The primary focus of the roles is to identify and select top level candidates for key openings within the assigned client(s). The role is responsible for building and managing relationships within assigned operating unit in order to fully understand the needs of the client. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following: phone interviewing, offer negotiation, education, training, and managing of administrative resources to support the account.
- Requisition Management/Pipeline Management which includes candidate screening, as well as database management (consistently reviewing and assessing pipeline for each requisition and dispositioning candidates accordingly).
- Manage profitability of Account via development of comprehensive, effective and innovative sourcing and selection strategies in order to efficiently attain top level candidates.
- Consistently consult and collaborate with hiring managers regarding expectations, challenges and strategies.
- Develop process improvements, implement solutions and share best practices with account team members and client partners.
- Lead weekly meetings with hiring managers and account teams to discuss and assess candidate and requisition status and health. Internet research and job posting responsibility and pipeline status movement
- Perform and/or manage passive recruiting through RMS resources as necessary to attract top level candidates;
- Consult regarding phone interviewing strategies and analysis of completed interviews, including behavioral interviews, of potential candidates to select top level candidates for clients.
- Accurately forecast and request transitional hours in a timely manner; leverage resources to maximize productivity and pipeline management.
- Review candidate profile, experience and telephone interview responses and decide final disposition of candidate (i.e.. eligible for hire, not eligible for hire, second round interview eligible, or transfer to another requisition because of skill set match) Furthermore, sell identified and selected candidates to client hiring managers, as well as advise top level candidates on a client's opportunity including culture fit, knowledge gaps and value proposition.
- If applicable, negotiate and present compensation packages to candidate for acceptance. Metric analysis, interview guide development, SLA adherence and report generation.
- Interpret and analyze data and present back to client and account manager so that enhancements can be made to the hiring process such as revisions of behavioral based interview guides, job descriptions, compensation packages, and success indicators.
- Development and delivery of presentations to client human resource partners and hiring managers.
- Provides back up to Account Manager in areas of reporting, coaching, mentoring and sharing of best practices. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Education & Experience
- 3-8 years of directly related experience
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!