Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Consumer Marketing Coordinator, Lifetime
at A+E Networks
Creative Marketing is more than just a team of specialist creatives. We are a quirky, diverse collective of tattooed collaborators and boundary-breakers. Known for pushing the limits of brave storytelling, we strive to develop fresh, distinctive ideas and award-winning campaigns that inspire loyalty and love for A&E, HISTORY and Lifetime. You see a twisted challenge in joining our creative rant sessions while maintaining your own point of view, and you aren’t shy about sharing your more “out there” ideas that will bring in new audiences.
A+E Networks has an exciting Coordinator, Consumer Marketing opportunity based in our New York City offices, providing support to the Lifetime Consumer Marketing & Media team.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Coordinator, Consumer Marketing & Media – Lifetime:
- Provide support in the development and execution of all marketing campaigns (organic & paid)
- Work across multiple departments to draft marketing campaign briefs for upcoming shows
- Maintain and distribute multiple organizational and campaign tracking documents
- Manage all job requests for campaign assets
- Monitor deadlines and asset deliveries across multiple agencies/departments
- Provide a “quality control” filter of documents and assets before delivery
- Gather info and assist in the development of campaign launch documents
- Assist in the development of campaign copy (radio, search, e-blasts, etc.)
- Track key trends in the media and entertainment landscape
- Provide administrative support, including scheduling meetings, expenses, and other tasks as needed
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
On our team, you will have the opportunity to put all your creative and analytical skills to work in a supportive environment with likeminded people. You’ll learn that all ideas are welcome on our collaborative team, and gain experience in bringing marketing campaigns to life.
- BA/BS Degree
- 1-2 year administrative and/or marketing experience (Experience in entertainment/marketing agency a plus)
- Have strong sense of story and a passion for TV, entertainment, and marketing
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills needed and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple team members
- Detailed-oriented and extremely organized
- Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently, and be able to meet deadlines under strict time constraints
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to handle confidential information and communicate comfortably and efficiently with colleagues of all levels
- Maintain awareness of competitive set
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:If you’ve read this far, you’re likely a great fit for us…and maybe you’re fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we’d love to hear about it in your cover letter.* * * * *A+E Networks is proud to uphold an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. This policy also applies to all employees, consultants, and third-party workers.A+E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation. We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Hi there. Interested in learning, doing, and being a key part of a global entertainment media company?
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary. Stories remind us that we are more similar than different; stories honor the diversity and communality of human experience. Storytelling is how we share our meaning and purpose.
This is our truth. This is A+E. We connect, cultivate, and celebrate our diverse family of award-winning content creators, giving them everything they need to be the bravest storytellers.