Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Site Mgr/ Day Hab Mon-Fri 7:30-3:30p 40 hours per week Bellmore location Family Friendly Daytime Hours
40 hours per week Bellmore location
Family Friendly Daytime Hours
The pay scale for this position is $13.00-$13.75 in consideration of education and/or experience
AHRC Nassau provides OPWDD-approved Day Habilitation Services in over 30 locations across Nassau County. We provide no cost door-to door transportation, medical oversight by registered nurses and an engaged staff who provide meaningful and person-centered experiences each and every day.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Valid NYS Driver's license and needs to be and remain a Qualified driver. AMAP/First Aid/CPR/SCIP-R Training preferred
- Minimum 6 months experience supporting people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities but 1 year is preferred.
Primary duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Works with Site Manager to ensure meaningful community related opportunities for the volunteers as well as ensure all required documentation is appropriately completed and maintained. T
- Transports volunteers to and from program site as well as to volunteer job opportunity locations or other community outreach based activities