Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Direct Support Professional/ Day Hab Mon-Fri 7:30-3:30p 40 hours per week
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: a81a7676-d5e9-4ea1-98dc-e77aa8da49b1
Categories: Healthcare - Assisted Living/Home Health
40 hours per week
Family Friendly Daytime Hours
The pay scale for this position is $12.00-$12.25 in consideration of education and/or experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Good oral and written communication skills required.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License and needs to be and remain a QUALIFIED driver.
- AMAP/First Aid/CPR/SCIP-R Training preferred.
- A minimum of one year experience supporting people with intellectual and other developmental disabilities preferred.
- Physical Aspects: May include, but are not limited to, lifting and transferring of an adult volunteer.
- Transportation/Driving as needed, inclusive of wheelchair vehicle/lockdowns
- Primary duties and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Transports volunteers to and from program site, as well as to volunteer job opportunity locations, or other community based activities.
- Assists volunteers in achieving success and satisfaction in personal growth and their community based endeavors.
- Ensures safety of program volunteers while at program site; agency locations, community volunteer jobs and all other hubs sites
- Transports volunteers to and from primary site location, residences, community volunteers jobs, and additional hub site locations.
- Acts as liaison between the volunteers job site staff and program volunteers.