Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior System Analyst – Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Requisition ID
- Posted Date
- 1 month ago(7/11/2019 8:54 AM)
- Information Technology
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
The ECM team provides technical expertise and software support for the Hyland OnBase solution used by the Northwell Health organization. The team is responsible for both the operational support and the on-going deployment of the OnBase solution to facilities within the Northwell Health organization.
The Senior OnBase System Analyst will serve as principal point of contact for all hardware, database software and application software that interacts with or supports the OnBase solution. The Senior OnBase System Analyst must work effectively with other members of the organization’s IT staff to troubleshoot and diagnose issues associated with these components of the overall solution if they arise. The position calls for participating in a multi-year and multi-phase project to deploy OnBase throughout the organization.
- Create a performance baseline for all user document retrieval activity
- Manage/work administrative work queues for daily OnBase processes (i.e. Document Corrections)
- Maintain and update OnBase Administration Guide
- Checking Document and Process Locks
- Monitoring Imaging Queues
- Processes Analyzing Disk Groups
- Setting up OnBase on New Workstations
- Running Configuration Reports
- Creating Audit Reports
- Analyzing Disk Groups
- Analyze audit reports for anomalies and compliance issues
- Determine the appropriate rights and privileges for OnBase-specific roles
- Create an issue resolution guide for the most common user help desk calls
- Generate and review OnBase logs to identify error events that may have occurred
- Develop basic OnBase troubleshooting techniques to isolate issues
- Create and maintain a testing environments for issue resolution
- Communicate issue status and support activities to others in the organization
- Identify additional business needs within the organization that could benefit from an OnBase solution
- Support demonstrations of prospective new solutions within the organization
- Identify new functionality in OnBase that can be applied to new and existing OnBase solutions
- Evaluate solutions against emerging business requirements and processes
- Create and maintain a testing/training environment that mirrors the production environment
- Develop training materials for defined user roles
- Provide continuing education for users on modified, new, and upgraded solutions
- Communicating with clients and management confidently and articulately
- Presenting and participating in conference calls with clients and coworkers
- Participate in 24x7 after hour’s on-call support rotation
- Ability to work independently and communicate with hospital staff, clinicians, and physicians
- BA or BS degree preferred or other relevant combination of training and experience.
- Strong understanding of file storage strategies
- Competence accessing and monitoring SQL Server
- Proven track record of completing projects independently
- Strong verbal and written communications skill
- HL7 understanding and experience is a plus
- EMR training and experience is a plus
- 5-10 years industry experience preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience support OnBase or other ECM solution
- 5-10 years’ experience software application troubleshooting
- Experience deploying application software
- Experience conducting end user training and customer service
- Experience with defect and change management processes
- Experience with security group implementation with OnBase or other ECM solution
- Experience documenting business and technical requirements and user manuals.
- May require local travel
- May require other travel for business needs
- May require after hours on call support
- Work is performed in a standard office environment with minimal exposure to health or safety hazards
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 post-acute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a competitive total rewards package, including holidays, vacation, and medical, disability and life insurance.
Allscripts’ policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans