Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Online Helpdesk Agent
ALTOUR - OPEN
# of Openings:
Objective: Provides email and/or phone help desk support for addressing questions, problems, and training of corporate and public on-line booking products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Assists individual users in successfully booking on corporate and public on-line products.
Communicates with Managers, Supervisors, Agents, and Sales Execs, information concerning clients’ requests, needs, comments, etc. Communicates with CSD for fulfillment purposes and after hours ticketing questions and instruction.
- Oversees initial on-line profile set-up and implementation of booking product.
- Provides basic training for users on product.
- Assists individual users in successfully booking on corporate and public on-line products
- Communicates with Managers, Supervisors, Agents, and Sales Execs, information concerning clients’ requests, needs, comments, etc.
- Communicates with CSD for fulfillment purposes and after hours ticketing questions and instruction
- Addresses questions concerning product, walks through booking process, if needed.
- Researches online and CRS processes to identify, resolve or escalate bugs.
- Reviews pnr’s coming through on-line booking product, coordinates automated quality control.
- Sets up pnr’s for fulfillment.
- Audits a percentage of pnr’s to compare pricing to web fares.
- May make full service reservations for clients, if booking product is down.
- Monitors queues for fulfillment.
- Works with and communicates to Managers, Supervisors, and agents, if necessary, when their clients are seeking help.
Working knowledge of on-line booking products – Concur Travel Administration a plus
Thorough knowledge of travel industry and multiple CRS – Sabre and/or Worldspan a plus
Strong interpersonal/communication/customer service skills
- Ability to solve problems
Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is required.
Occasional travel is required.
Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/ or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Job requires employee to sit for extended periods of time without being able to leave the work area.
Repetitive motion, substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/ or fingers.
Typing or otherwise working primarily with fingers.
Must be able to comprehend instructions, interpret documents, and apply abstract principles to a wide range of complex tasks.
Ability to understand the meanings of words and effectively respond, analyze information and write reports, and comprehend complex issues and communicate effectively to diverse groups.
Job requires employee to preform basic arithmetic accurately and compute rates and percentages.
Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally (verbally and in writing) as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
ALTOUR is an Equal Opportunity Employer