Arch Capital Group Ltd
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Claims Examiner
at Arch Capital Group Ltd
- Job ID
- # of Openings
The Senior Claims Examiner, Executive Assurance (EPL, PL, E&O, D&O) is responsible for overall handling and disposition Executive Assurance Claims. The Examiner will analyze coverage, monitor claim developments, investigate the claim including legal and damage analysis, negotiate settlements and make reserve recommendations. They will work closely with Underwriters and the Executive Assurance Claims team to communicate claim developments and trends.
- Analyze coverage
- Monitor claim developments.
- Investigate the claim including legal and damage analysis.
- Negotiate settlements and make reserve recommendations.
- Work closely with Underwriters and the Executive Assurance Claims team to communicate claim developments and trends.
- JD is required
- At least 5 years of related experience with a carrier, broker or law firm
- Proper Adjuster Licensing in all applicable States
Arch Insurance is a global insurer offering our clients superior coverage and service. We embody the Arch guiding principle of focusing on retaining experienced and talented employees to differentiate us from the rest of the pack. Our group operates from offices in the US, Canada, Bermuda, UK, Australia and South Africa, providing specialty risk solutions to clients worldwide across a wide range of industries. With over ten years of operating history and strong financial ratings, our track record remains solid.
Arch Insurance employs a disciplined underwriting approach and prudent risk selection across all types of business. Our mission is to provide our insureds with superb coverage and claims handling through careful and diligent underwriting of risks and business-friendly solutions. Across our global operations, Arch Insurance employees are ready to meet your needs with professionalism and excellence.