Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SBL Senior Loan Processor - Roseville, CA
at Artizen, Inc.
The Small Business Lending (SBL) Loan Processor verifies and compiles application information for SBL loans by performing the following duties. Assures compliance with all Bank policies and procedures, as well as, all applicable state and federal banking regulations. Position requires teamwork and personal interaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Primarily focuses on:
- Compile and scan all credit, financial and documentation files.
- Open Escrow/Order Preliminary Title reports.
- Order appraisals, appraisal reviews, environmental reports, structural inspections and 3rd party site inspection reports as well as manage completion dates and quality control issues.
- Manage all third party vendor reporting needs including but not limited to Flood Certifications, business & personal credit reports, UCC Searches, 4506 Tax Transcripts.
- Manage loan activity and production status reports for the department including timely follow-up with key internal and external parties.
- Request SBA loan authorization through eTran or other means.
- Submit and coordinate SBA loan submissions, including application input through LaserPro.
- Review loan docs from other processors to ensure accuracy.
- Reviews loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of loan, borrower assets and liabilities.
- Verifies accuracy of information provided.
- Works closely with all parties to assist in timely processing, credit approval, and closing of new loan requests.
- Records data on status of loans, including number of new applications and loans approved, canceled, or denied.
- Works closely with the Loan Operations Department to ensure SBL procedures are followed in the closing and funding of the loans.
- May be asked to provide secondary support for various SBA loan servicing and liquidation activities including preparing documentation required to liquidate loans including default letters, requests to file Notices of Default and coordinates guaranty repurchase with SBA.
- Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by management.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities at this time however all employees are expected to provide mentoring and training support as necessary.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a loan processor and servicing SBA loans.
- Knowledge of all required financial and collateral documentation for various loan types.
- Knowledge of various legal entity borrowing structures such a Limited Liability Companies, Corporations, Partnerships, Tenant in Common structures, etc.
- Knowledge of required reviews and verifications through the Secretary of State, etc. and the type of entity documentation required for each type.
- Knowledge of Flood Insurance Compliance and required documentation. Knowledge of Environmental Reports such as EDR and Phase I.
- Knowledge of all related compliance concerns for Income Property lending, including, but not limited to Reg. B monitoring, Withdrawn and Declined Procedures, etc.
- Knowledge of Loan Closing processes and required documentation
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.