Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Advisor Development Program- Relationship Manager - Massapequa Park Financial Center - Massapequa , NY.
at Bank of America Corporation
As an Advisor Development Program RM, you can look forward to
• Unlimited potential for financial growth.
• Managing a portfolio of clients by providing exceptional client care with industry leading products, services, and education.
• Robust marketing support to reach wider audiences with greater appeal.
• Ongoing professional development to deepen your skills and optimize your practice as the industry evolves and changes.
• Opportunities to connect with experts including small business consultants, mortgage lenders and investment advisors.
• Sets and accomplishes goals, achieving whatever you put your mind to.
• Is comfortable in a sales role, finding ways to nurture strong relationships with prospective clients.
• Communicates clearly and confidently with clients from all walks of life.
• Works well with others and collaborates productively to get things done.
• Can manage complexity, prioritize tasks and execute in a fast-paced environment.
• Likes to learn on your feet, adapting to new information and seeking the right solutions for clients.
• Efficiently manages your time and capacity.
• Is thorough and will incorporate relevant regulatory due diligence into daily to-do’s and long-term strategies for clients.
• Strong computer skills with an ability to multitask in a demanding environment.
• A bachelor’s degree, or 1-2 years’ experience working in the financial service industry and/or a sales environment where goals were met or exceeded.
• Experience assessing client needs, identifying/recommending solutions, and building/managing client relationships.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.