Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury Product Associate
at Bank of America Corporation
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the development of product strategy development based on client needs and payment use cases
- Assist with market research on payment trends, and gathering client VOC to inform new product requirements
- Develop supporting materials such as sales training and marketing collateral and sales documentation inclusive of product specifications, implementation guides and fact sheets
- Manage client pipeline reports and product performance metrics
- Develop ad hoc performance reports and presentations to senior leaders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to meet deadlines
- Strong desire to learn and develop
- Able to query, manage and analyze large amounts of data
- Undergraduate degree
- Treasury Management experience
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.