Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Treasury Sales Associate
at Bank of America Corporation
- The Treasury Sales Analyst (TSA) is responsible for supporting the end to end sales process with multiple Treasury Sales Officers in the Global Government and Enterprise Banking segment. He or she partners with the TSO to manage and grow a global client portfolio
- The position involves extensive client interaction requiring the TSA to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a client centric attitude , and a proactive approach to anticipating and resolving client issues
- The TSA will collaborate with multiple partners across multiple regions in Service & Fulfillment, Corporate Banking, Product Management,Credit, Risk, Compliance and Operations
- The TSA is responsible for utilizing support partners and resources to coordinate industry, prospect and client research for use in pre-call planning for TSOs and partners.
- The TSA is accountable for accuracy of sales data within source systems (e.g. Deal Pipeline, client plans, call reports, pricing).
- The TSA will support client and portfolio level analysis including profitability, revenue, product and balance trends and variance. A key priority will be to standardize tools, processes and reporting for the portfolios, by leveraging existing capabilities and coordinating any procedural changes or remediation to enable standardization.
- Proactively manage risks associated with the portfolio, engaging partners in Global Financial Crimes and Legal, and maintaining close client monitoring and communication.
- To be successful in the role, the TSA must maintain and build a strong client focus as well as industry and risk awareness. Strong understanding of the bank and operational aspects of the products and services used by clients is required, in addition to possessing good interpersonal, financial acumen, communication and presentation skills.
- Collaborative approach to business in support of close team environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to develop effective business partnerships
- Ability to excel in a high paced environment and manage multiple priorities/projects
- Strong financial and data analysis skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate strong business acumen
- Extensive Microsoft Office skills to support data management and financial analysis
- Must be culturally aware and able to navigate across global client base
- Strong time management skills, intellectual curiosity, self starter
- Multi Lingual beneficial, but not required
- Knowledge of Sales processes & tools
- Exposure to high risk client portfolios with extensive KYC requirements
- Familiarity with global treasury management products, services and trends
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.