BAXTER & WOODMAN INC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
MCA Regional Sales Specialist -Long Island
at BAXTER & WOODMAN INC
Everyday, millions of patients and caregivers rely on Baxter's leading portfolio ofcritical care, nutrition, renal, hospital and surgical products. For more than85 years, we've been operating at the critical intersection where innovationsthat save and sustain lives meet the healthcare providers that make it happen.With products, technologies and therapies available in more than 100 countries,Baxter's employees worldwide are now building upon the company's rich heritageof medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of transformativehealthcare innovations. To learn more, visit www.baxter.com and follow us onTwitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Develop business with current customers and new customers in all of the product groups, building the GEM brand and supporting the mission of being “the microsurgeon's most trusted resource”.
- Assist in sales forecasting and planning.
- Support local, regional, and national trade shows and sales meetings.
- Follow company policies and complete training requirements in a timely manner.
Qualifications for this role
- Have the ability to travel 50% of the time, be able to achieve and maintain a high degree of technical proficiency.
- Have the ability to develop rapport with customers within the sales region and throughout the US market.
- Willing and able to travel on weekends to attend trade shows, sales meetings, regional meetings, physician's symposiums, etc.
- Maintain OR credentialing certifications, including OR protocol and Bloodborne Pathogen training, immunizations, drug and criminal background screening and other credentials.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree, a minimum of one years' experience in a related position, OR sales experience preferred. Person must have good communication skills and be able to manage their time and effectively work their sales region.
- Physically able to handle extensive overnight travel, OR, and tradeshow working conditions. Ability to travel a minimum of two days per week.
Career That Matters
Baxter's employees are united in a mission to save and sustain lives. We are passionate about applying scientific innovation to meet the needs of the millions of people worldwide who depend on our medically necessary therapies and technologies. We focus on increasing access to healthcare, innovating in crucial areas of unmet need, and pursuing creative collaborations that bring our mission to life for patients every day.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.