Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical TPG Program Manager - Third Party Vendor Risk Management
at BNY Mellon
· Consults with stakeholders to analyze, define, challenge and prioritize the business requirements, functional specifications and operational architecture for a functional work stream within a highly complex strategic, global third party technology risk management framework program.
· Formulates and defines program scope and objectives for the work stream with thorough understanding of business processes in a specific business domain.
· Tailors standard processes and templates for team to elicit, challenge, and prioritize requirements, and translates into functional design and use case models.
· Develops project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions for a large, strategic, multi-year program.
· Prepares and manages the project plan, issues and risks, and is accountable for overall delivery of their assigned functional work stream on a large-scale program.
· Provides guidance in development of the technical design, test plans, and user documentation. Leads implementation/conversion strategy planning and implementation.
· Manages scope and change throughout the initiative utilizing formal change control and requirements traceability.
· Gathers and analyzes information and develops recommendations to address strategic business objectives that span multiple, global business and technology areas.
· Participates in industry forums and keeps current on domain knowledge for their specific business and application areas of expertise.
· Applies experiences across various software and/or systems development processes to define and collect metrics and identify and implement opportunities for improvement to increase quality of requirements and speed time-to-market.
· Actively influences software and/or systems development process improvement initiatives.
· Contributes to the achievement of related area objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical-related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred
- 8-10 years of experience in providing consulting advice to senior IT and business management required
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Experience with Archer is strongly preferred