Cantel Medical Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cantel Medical Corp.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Cantel Dental
At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
- Must have high school diploma or GED equivalent; Bachelor’s degree or a certificate and/or formalized training as a
- Minimum of 5 years of advanced administrative experience.
- Team player with a customer service attitude and a track record of initiative in taking on additional responsibilities with a strong commitment and demonstrated ability to improve processes.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills exhibiting discretion, professionalism and confidentiality is crucial.
- Proven organization and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Flexibility with hours and a strong work ethic.
- Self-starter who is highly motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated expertise in Advanced PowerPoint, Prezi, Excel, Visio, video editing/embedding, Word, Outlook.
- Experience working with executives and handling sensitive/ confidential information.
- Job is office-based. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
- Does require long periods of sitting while working at a computer.
- Manage highly complex business calendars with a keen sense of prioritization and time management to ensure maximum effectiveness of time use by the leaders, including scheduling and arranging meetings with internal and external partners, and/or managing vendors for meetings.
- Adjust to make last-minute changes to calendar due to shifting priorities, often making decisions without prior approval from assigned leaders
- Prepare expense reports, presentations, memos and correspondence.
- Handles domestic and international travel arrangements, track communications & gather analytics, open POs and closely partner with internal teams as needed.
- Interact with various levels of management and build strong relationships with executive assistances of other management team members.
- Provide back up support to other Administrative Assistants.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team, demonstrate excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), and operate with a high sense of urgency while maintaining a high degree of professionalism.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and exercise independent discretion and judgment to solve complex problems.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Cantel is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities as well as other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or other protected class status. #CB
Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: The careers pages of our website are only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of Cantel. Staffing and recruiting agencies that are not preferred suppliers are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications, resumes or CVs, or to forward resumes, CVs or applications directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
Cantel does not accept unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. Cantel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact (and hire) candidates presented in such unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications without incurring any type of a fee.
Staffing and Recruiting Agencies that are not preferred suppliers but that wish to respond to a vacancy, should contact email@example.com for further information.