Catholic Health Services of Long Island
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Graphic Designer - Public Affairs & Communication
at Catholic Health Services of Long Island
Public Affairs & Communication
CHS Services Inc
992 North Village Avenue Rockville Centre, NY 11570
Catholic Health Services of Long Island (CHS) is an integrated health care delivery system with some of the region's finest health and human services agencies. CHS includes six hospitals, three skilled nursing facilities, a regional home nursing service, hospice and a multiservice, community-based agency for persons with special needs. Under the sponsorship of the Diocese of Rockville Centre, CHS serves hundreds of thousands of Long Islanders each year, providing care that extends from the beginning of life to helping people live their final years in comfort, grace and dignity.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the design and production consistent with brand standards of the materials needed for the advertising, marketing, special events and web needs for the CHSLI system, and all affiliated entities and service lines and local hospital entities.
- Create and produce modern, engaging graphic designs that work across various platforms including digital ads, social media, email, and websites, as well as print
- Lead the workflow management process/tool to ensure we are managing projects that align with strategy and brand standards
- Ability to support in creating email marketing landing pages, maintaining various websites visuals, and other content management systems
- Develops a library of visual assets and standards
- Be a brand champion by strictly adhering to CHSLI's brand standards and identity, and designing in accordance with the latest trends and best practices by maintaining a consistent brand identity throughout all printed and online marketing materials
- Collaborate with brand team, digital and communications team and internal clients on marketing concepts, suggesting design ideas that best support key campaign objectives
- Help build and manage the graphics library
- Identify and manage a pool of graphic design freelancers to support projects when capacity is an issue
- Consistently develops high quality work on time and on budget
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, communications, marketing or related field and or equivalent experience
- Minimum of five years of graphic design or visual communication experience is required
- Demonstrated experience in strong conceptual, typographic, communication and project management skills
- Experience with multipage print and digital design, production and commercial printing
- Experience producing innovative digital assets and print pieces
- Proven track record of graphics that effectively and creatively communicate ideas or brands
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premier, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Microsoft Office Suite
- InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premier in a PC environment
- Understanding of basic HTML, CSS, and CMS experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate flexibility when handling multiple projects
At Catholic Health Services of Long Island your well-being comes first, with comprehensive compensation and benefits; our offerings go beyond the basics. In addition to multiple medical plans, life insurance, generous paid time off and flexible spending accounts, we also offer substantial tuition reimbursement, an employer funded pension plan and several savings plan options for your future.