Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
at Centers Health Care
Certified Nursing Assistants
Ontario Center is actively seeking Certified Nursing Assistants for our 98-bed Skilled Nursing Facility in Canandaigua, NY.
Now offering free transportation from Rochester, NY!
Ontario Center offers many great benefits which include:
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores.
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Current NYS State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
Ontario Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare (formerly Ontario County Health Facility) is a long-term care facility which provides the highest possible quality of care and quality of life for all Health Facility residents. The facility provides a versatile nursing-home environment that encourages creativity among residents, managers, and staff. In addition to an emphasis on individuality and self-determination, the nursing home is viewed as a home as much as a medical institution, with the residents’ psychosocial needs deserving a prominence at least equal to their medical condition. At Ontario Center, we offer a friendly working environment, excellent compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V