Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNA Team Member + 500 Dollars Sign On-Bonus
at Centers Health Care
Certified Nursing Assistants - (CNA)
Oak Hill Center is actively seeking CNA Team Members to work at our skilled nursing facility.
Now offering a $500 sign on- Bonus!!!
Oak Hill Center offers many great benefits which include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates.
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Monitoring vital signs including temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting residents within the Facility
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- Available to work over weekends
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V