Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNA Team Member- New Higher Rates
at Centers Health Care
CNA- Certified Nursing Assistants
We have increased our pay rates!!
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is actively seeking CNA's for our 180 bed Skilled Nursing Facility.
New Graduates Welcome
Full Time, Part Time & Per Diem positions are available for all shifts
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
We offer the Following:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of a Resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Monitoring vital signs including temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Successful completion of a CNA program
- Current State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Haverstraw, New York 10927
Northern Riverview Healthcare Center is a 180-bed skilled nursing and assisted living facility that also houses Northern Riverview Health Care Center. This beautiful facility offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services, not to mention panoramic views of the Hudson River. Our desirable location and multi-disciplinary approach are designed to help you improve your overall well-being.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V