Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNA Team Member Overnight
at Centers Health Care
Certified Nursing Aides (CNA)
Kingston Center is actively seeking CNA Team Members for our skilled nursing facility. The ideal candidate will work the Overnight Shift 11pm-7am.
$1000 Sign on Bonus-Apply for Details!!
Kingston Center offers many great benefits which include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Insurance Plan: Medical
- Observing Residents.
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
- Taking care of Residents' personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food/fluid intake.
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements.
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy.
- Transporting Residents within the Facility.
- Turning bedridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Current State Certification.
- Must be in good standing with State Registry.
West Kingston, RI
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V