Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Healthcare Cook- Weekends
Hope Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking a motivated Healthcare Cook to work weekends for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
- Preparation, cooking, and service of a variety of foods
- Baking a variety of rolls, cookies, cakes, and pies
- Working on tray line during meal service
- General cleaning up of kitchen
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans
- Related work as required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in large-scale cooking
- Strong knowledge of large scale & therapeutic food prep
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Must be able to work as a team member
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Will manage Kitchen in absence of food service director
Hope Center’s mission is to provide the Hope Center community with the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services anywhere. Excellence is our goal and good outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We will maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant steady source of peace of mind to their families. And we will maintain our residents’ bonds with their community by extending ourselves to our neighbors and to the society we serve. We pledge to be innovative in our processes and procedures and to continually set the standard of excellence among skilled nursing facilities, where residents find their physical, social and spiritual needs met by caring, compassionate people. Hope Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V