Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Housekeeping
at Centers Health Care
Director of Housekeeping/Laundry
Centers Health Care is seeking an experienced and motivated Director of Housekeeping for a skilled nursing facility.
- Supervise all personnel in the Housekeeping/ Laundry Department
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout our facility
- Plan/coordinate work schedules and assign staff to established work areas & duties
- Attend & participate in departmental staff meetings, development/training courses
- Provide individual guidance & motivation to employees
- Assign equipment to staff; monitor daily equipment use, cleaning & maintenance
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times
- Must have prior housekeeping management experience
- Minimum a high school diploma or equivalent
- Course in institutional housekeeping management is preferred
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, and initiative for quality & customer service
- Excellent written & oral communication skills and great problem-solving skills
- Understanding of budgeting processes, awareness of profit & loss concepts
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills and an ability to prioritize
- Strong stress management and leadership skills required
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V