Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Rehabilitation
at Centers Health Care
Director of Rehabilitation
Holliswood Center is actively seeking an experienced Director of Rehabilitation for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Jamaica NY. The Director of Rehabilitation will be a licensed PT, OT or SLP.
Premium Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
The DOR will be responsible for the overall administration, clinical planning, compliance, and operations of the rehabilitation department.
Experience/ Education Required
- A graduate of an approved Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, or Speech Pathology program
- Valid professional license in NY
- Four or more years of experience, with two or more years experience in a supervisory capacity in long-term care or sub-acute care setting preferred
- Comprehension of multiple reimbursement systems including Medicare Part A, Medicaid CMI, Medicare Part B, HMO management
- Proven leadership skills in the healthcare field. Knowledge of and ability to demonstrate skills related to management, planning, budgeting and marketing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of local, state and federal regulations pertaining to facility and rehabilitation functions as well as state and federal reimbursement for therapy and nursing services
- Working knowledge of personal computer and software applications used in job functions (word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc
Holliswood Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 314-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in New York’s beautiful Hollis neighborhood. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Holliswood Center staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Holliswood Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V