Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Nurse, RN (Registered Nurse)
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse - Coordinator of Care
Certified Home Health Agency
Alpine Home Health Care is seeking Experienced Home Care RNs to provide home-based nursing services.
- The RN Care Coordinator is a field-based nursing position.
- Perform patient assessments (e.g. OASIS) in order to implement best Plan of Care.
- Coordinate resources & services for assigned case load; working with the patient, family & physician.
- Maintain up-to-date / accurate documentation for assigned cases.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Valid NYS Registered Nurses license
- Minimum 18 months Med-Surg experience
- Relevant CHHA experience a BIG Plus
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred
We Offer the Following
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- Employer-contributed Health and Dental Benefits
- Employer-matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Voluntary Employee Benefit Programs
ALPINE HOME HEALTH CARE founded in 2008, is a Certified Home Health Agency [CHHA] proudly serving the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens. We provide home care services exclusively to patients 18 years of age and older with compassion and sensitivity.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V