Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
at Centers Health Care
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
Wichita Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is actively seeking experienced LPN Team Members for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Wichita, Kansas.
Now Offering $2000 Sign - On Bonus
Wichita Center offers the following benefits:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Collecting required information from new Residents to be admitted
- Recording health details of Residents; including vitals & temperature
- Administering medications and injections to Residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Helps Residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors Residents’ food and liquid intake and output
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Valid KS State LPN license
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V