Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Overland Park Center is actively seeking a Maintenance Assistant to work full time for our Skilled Nursing Facility.
Healthcare Experience Preferred!
Great Working Environment! | Excellent Compensation Package provided!
- Assist with regular facility & equipment inspections for safety, upkeep, appearance.
- Assist with maintenance of HVAC system, plumbing electrical installation/repairs
- Responding to maintenance requests by Staff & Residents.
- Repairing and maintaining vacated rooms in a timely manner.
- Be available for emergency troubleshooting & repairs of equipment.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- Ensure all work is done in accordance with State/Federal & OSHA standards.
- Min. high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, initiative for quality service.
- Rotating off hour/weekend on-call availability and schedule flexibility is a must.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Extensive experience in HVAC, plumbing, electric, carpentry & general maintenance..
- Ability to multi-task / stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations.
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
Overland Park, KS
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V