Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Beth Abraham Center, a 520-bed Skilled Nursing Facility located in the Allerton section of the Bronx, is actively seeking an MDS Coordinator.
The ideal candidate WILL have prior MDS 3.0 experience!
- Completing accurate assessments, MDS & care plans as assigned.
- Initiating care plans and supporting activities as assigned.
- Creating and distributing monthly care plan calendars in a timely fashion.
- Maintaining & updating all care plans and assessments as required.
- Monitoring & auditing clinical records, ensuring accuracy & timeliness.
- Informing DON of persistent issues related to non-compliant documentation.
- Protecting the confidentiality of Resident & Facility information at all times.
- MUST HAVE PRIOR MDS 3.0 EXPERIENCE
- Previous supervisory experience in an LTC setting
- Valid New York RN (Registered Nurse) License
- Long Term Care Experience Required!
- Must be highly organized, professional & motivated
- Should have solid computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be friendly and a team worker
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V