Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nursing Home Cook
at Centers Health Care
Nursing Home Cook
Butler Center is actively seeking Full-Time / Part-Time Cooks to work for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Butler, MO.
- Preparation, cooking, and service of a variety of foods
- Baking a variety of rolls, cookies, cakes, and pies
- Working on tray line during meal service
- General cleaning up of kitchen
- Hand washing and sanitizing of pot and pans
- Related work as required.
- Certification in healthcare cooking (ServSafe or Sodexo)
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in large-scale cooking
- Strong knowledge of large scale & theraputic food prep
- Must be able to do some physical work
- Must be able to work as a team member
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Will manage Kitchen in absence of food service director
Butler Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare formerly known as Serenity of Butler is a 98-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in beautiful and peaceful, Butler, Mo. Our pledge to the community, our residents and staff is to provide all healthcare services that sets the standard of excellence and strive to meet and/or exceed the expectations to all we come in contact with, be it post-acute care, rehabilitation to assist residents to obtain their highest level of independence, and long and short-term skilled nursing care. We endeavor to embrace our residents in times of crises and help them to rise to a sense of confidence and well-being.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V