Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Physical Therapist - Home Health Care
Revival Home Health Care is actively seeking experienced Physical Therapists for field positions in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn and the Bronx.
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- The PT will evaluate Home Care recipients and develop an appropriate physical rehabilitation plan.
- Help Home Care recipients through their tasks and monitor their performance.
- Provide comprehensive assessment and treatment for patients in home care setting
- Assess need for and teach each Home Care recipients how to use Durable Medical Equipment
- Educate Home Care recipients on what to anticipate in different stages of their recovery.
- Maintains up-to-date/accurate documentation for assigned cases
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements.
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Valid NYS Physical Therapist license
- CHHA experience Preferred
- Reliable transportation required
We Offer the Following:
- Great Compensation
- Professional Growth
- Innovative Training Programs
- Employer-contributed Health and Dental Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Voluntary Employee Benefit Programs
Revival Home Health Care is guided by a tradition of personal, clinical and technological excellence. We promise to provide responsive, culturally sensitive, professional home care to our communities in a cost-effective way. Our goal is to enhance the physical, psychological and spiritual well-being of those we serve.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V