Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Therapist (PT) Per Diem
at Centers Health Care
Washington Center is actively seeking a Physical Therapist to work Per-Diem at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Argyle, NY.
PT Duties Include:
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants
- Evaluate Residents conditions & develop appropriate physical rehabilitation plans
- Help Residents improve their mobility
- Relieve Resident’s pain using exercises, hands-on therapy & stretching
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their performance
- Maintain Resident confidence & protects facility by keeping information confidential
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements
- Contributes to team effort
PT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Current New York State PT License
- Nursing Home Experience preferred
Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 122-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Argyle, New York. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. Washington Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering four states. In addition, we provide special services including in-center and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Skilled Nursing, Urgent Care, Managed Care, Renal Dialysis Services, Clinical Laboratory Services, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V