Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Porter- 11PM-7AM Shift
Onondaga Center for Rehabilitation & Healthcare is now hiring a full-time Porter to work the 11PM-7AM shift for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Minoa, NY.
- Floor tech experience/stripping & waxing experience a plus
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times
- Must be experienced at cleaning with a keen eye for details
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness & safety throughout designated areas
- Removal of trash & soiled linens.
- Must be able to lift up to fifty (50) pounds (lbs.)
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Solid work ethic, with an initiative for quality and customer service
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be reliable & keep to schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to work as a team member.
- Must be able to work evenings.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently.
- A positive and upbeat attitude
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V