Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor Evening Shift
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Beth Abraham Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is actively seeking an Experienced RN Nurse Supervisor to work the 3PM-11PM evening shift for our skilled nursing facility in Bronx, NY. The ideal candidate will have prior long term care experience, and have an excellent positive attitude to act as the leader of a group.
- Handle all supervisory duties for assigned unit.
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review of Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Represent the unit's interests with upper-level management.
- Must hold valid NYS RN License.
- 2 years Long Term Care Experience preferred.
- 1-year Charge Nurse experience preferred.
- Should have an excellent positive attitude to act as the leader of a group.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V