Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN - Registered Nurse Supervisor-2,500 Sign On Bonus
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Kansas City Center is actively seeking an experienced RN Supervisor to work the Monday through Friday for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Kansas City, MO.
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus!!
All shifts available!!!
- As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
- The responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
- Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
- Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of resident care services.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
- Must hold valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 3 years Long-Term Care experience required.
- Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
- Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
Kansas City, MO
Kansas City Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare formerly known as Serenity of Kansas City is a 180 bed short term rehabilitation, long term care, respite care, memory care and behavioral health care facility in Southern Kansas City. We also offer newly remodeled assisted living apartments. We strive to create a positive environment for our residents, their families and our staff. We accept those with diverse backgrounds and seek to meet their individual needs. We strive to provide healthcare services that meet or exceed any preexisting expectations.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V