Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN - Registered Nurse Unit Manager
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse Unit Manager
Overland Park Center is seeking an experienced RN Unit Manager for our Skilled Nursing Facility.
Overland Park Center offers the following benefits:
- $5,000 Dollar Retention Program!
- Tuition Reimbursement Program!
- Generous pay rates based on experience
- Extra evening and night shift differentials
- Flexible schedules for Full-Time, Part-Time, or Per-Diem status
- ?Career Advancement Opportunities
- Two-Tiered Insurance Plan: Medical and Dental included!
- Handle all supervisory duties for the unit.
- Help establish and implement employee policies and procedures.
- Mentor less experienced nurses, offering clinical & career advice.
- Maintain the standards of care for the unit.
- Review Resident records & quality of care.
- Monitor overall care & review individual Residents’ cases
- Address questions or complaints brought forward by Residents or their families.
- Represent the unit's interests with the upper level management.
- Min. 3yrs. Long Term Care Experience
- Minimum 2yrs. Unit Manager experience
- Must hold valid RN License
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
Overland Park, KS
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V