Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Team Member- Per Diem
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Team Member
Martine Center is seeking a Per Diem RN Team Member for our skilled nursing facility.
Apply today and join the team!
- Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families.
- Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments.
- Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records.
- Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols.
- Resolves Resident problems & needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care.
- Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Previous LTC experience required.
- Full time, sub-acute and Sigmacare knowledge a plus.
- Should work well in a team environment.
- Current New York State RN License.
- Long-Term Care Experience Preferred.
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be friendly and a team worker.
White Plains, NY
Martine Center is a 200-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in White Plains, NY. Our warm and nurturing environment allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life of all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence. At the Martine Center, we offer a friendly work environment, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, professional growth & stability, innovative training programs and more. Martine Center is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V