Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Unit Manager- Per Diem
at Centers Health Care
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager
Onondaga Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to work as Per Diem Unit Manager in our skilled nursing facility in Minoa, NY
- Maintain nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Complete Resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing support to Residents and their families.
- Provide information to Residents and Staff by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by following procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing Resident and department records.
- Maintain nursing supplies inventory and other responsibilities as required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of supervisory experience.
- Must hold valid RN License
- Long-Term Care Experience
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong team player
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V