Centers Health Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Centers Health Care
Nursing Home Social Worker
Centers Health Care is seeking an experienced Social Worker to Split time between Ontario Center located in Canandaigua, NY and Creekview Nursing and Rehab located in Rochester, NY. The ideal candidate will have experience in long term care or sub-acute setting.
- Maintaining and/or improving the resident’s ability to control everyday physical needs and mental/psychosocial needs
- Identifying individual social and emotional needs
- Developing and Maintaining individualized care plans
- Participating in the planning of the resident’s admission, community re-entry or transfer to another facility
- Participating in interdisciplinary care plan meetings to ensure treatment of the social and emotional needs of the resident
- NY State Social Work license is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services; Psychology or Social Work
- Long Term Care / Subacute Experience Required
- Must be flexible to work changing schedules and flexible for a lot of travel.
Canandaigua & Rochester
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer’s. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V