Children of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Preschool - Associate Administrator - NY
at Children of America
- 27-Jul-2019 to 28-Sep-2019 (EST)
- Human Resources
- Jackson Heights, NY, USA
- Full Time
Preschool - Associate Administrator
At Children of America, our commitment is to enhance the developmental growth and learning experience of every child. For more than 18 years Children of America has been the trusted daycare leader among parents and colleagues. Our classrooms are safe, nurturing environments for children six weeks to five years, offering age-appropriate, play-based opportunities for exploration and discovery. From infants to toddlers, preschoolers to kindergarteners, our highly trained teachers lead each child to reach developmental milestones, preparing the children for social and academic readiness.
COA is looking for a motivated self-starter for an Associate Administrator position in a childcare setting. We intentionally staff our schools with individuals who are talented and genuinely enthusiastic about child development. We encourage collaboration, cherish open communication, and create an outstanding work-life balance by supporting leaders and staff members every step of the way.
As an Associate Administrator you will:
- Assist the school operations as needed
- Understands that listening is as important as speaking
- Develop strong relationships with our families
- Helps to manage a budget
- Comply with state childcare licensing regulations
- Projects a positive and upbeat attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate highly effective organizational, time management, and multitasking skills
- Have a genuine love for children and a strong commitment to education
- Must meet New York state requirements.
- Associate's degree in Early Childhood, Child Development or related field
- One-year experience related to caring for children OR 9 college credits in Early Childhood, Child Development or a related fieldfield.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Commitment to Professional Development.
- Have or willing to obtain SIDS/Shaken Baby, CPR, and First Aid certification.
*Salary dependent on experience and level of education.
We offer a strong & competitive benefit package that includes the following:
- Career Advancement Opportunities 65+ locations and growing; We proudly promote from within!
- Comprehensive Healthcare including Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life, Accident, & Disability Insurance Plan Coverage
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid vacation, sick time and company Paid Holidays
- Employee Childcare Discount Program
- 50% OFF Childcare offered During 50% 1st year of Employment
- Free Childcare once you start your 2nd Year of Employment
- Subsidized Tuition Program for Continuing Education/Career Advancement; up to *$500 Per Semester
- Annual Center Performance Raise
- Monthly & Yearly Recognition Programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Campus Coach Program
Children of America is an Equal Opportunity Employer.