Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Children's Village
Position Overview: The Program Director will work as part of the P.R.I.M.E. Leaders After-school Program by assisting in the implementation, design, and evaluation of all after-school program activities. The Program Director will provide the Program Aide, Activity Specialist, Group Leader, Youth Worker with technical support and supervision.
Position Specific Responsibilities:
- Ensure the safety of all program participants.
- Develop operational systems for all aspects of the P.R.I.M.E. Leaders After-school Program at the designated site.
- Develop and maintain quality relations with school and community based entities.
- Staff recruitment and supervision.
- Facilitate staff meetings.
- Coordinate special events.
- Facilitate meetings with parents and other partners.
- Ensure adherence to program policies and procedures by staff and participants.
- Training and support of program staff.
- Initiate and oversee the design, implementation, and oversight of other program evaluation strategies.
- Initiate and oversee marketing strategies and materials that support program goals.
- Identify and build relationships with potential sources of material support for the Program.
- Design and maintenance of all relevant filing systems.
- Monthly reports to Director and Senior Coordinator of Prevention.
- Cooperation/collaboration with parents, Department of Education teachers and community entities.
- Attend various meetings and training's.
- May be assigned other tasks and duties reasonably related to the objective of the position.
- Bachelor of Arts/ Science
- Relevant work experience in a school based setting.
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, and meticulous organizational skills.
- Ability to write clear, concise and accurate reports;
- Comfort working in team settings and with diverse individuals.
- Possess excellent organizational, verbal, written and communication skills.
- Ability to work with culturally diversified individuals.
- Must be computer literate.
- Ability to collect and analyze data.
- Must be able to work some evenings.