Clough Harbour & Associates (CHA)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Engineer, Project Manager II
at Clough Harbour & Associates (CHA)
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Engineering - Electrical
CHA provides a fully integrated approach to our services that are unique to campus environments, including master planning, facility building design, facility condition assessments, architecture, landscape architecture, civil engineering, sports architecture, and security design. We are committed to sustainable design practices and providing our clients with innovative solutions that embrace technology and best practices.
CHA Consulting, Inc. is currently seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer/Project Manager for our New York City office.
The Senior Electrical Engineer/Project Manager will be responsible for leading the technical execution of projects within his/her discipline; regardless of size or complexity. Additionally, this key leadership role will be responsible for developing and sustaining new, and on-going client relationships in the Metro New York City Region. The Senior Electrical Engineer/Project Manager will support the growth and sustainability of the sub-market through on-going business development efforts, working closely with the Sub-Market Leader, and staying abreast of trends in the marketplace and appropriate geography.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proposal Preparation.
- Project / Contract Management.
- Technical Execution/Direction.
- Scope Execution with Technical Team.
- Manage Project Schedules & Budgets.
- QA/QC of Project Deliverables.
- Development of New Business with Key Industrial Clients.
- Travel as required.
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) required.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 10+ years of experience.
- 7 + years of progressive project management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Active role in a professional society.
- Strong ability to work and/or lead in a team environment.
- Establishes a group’s standards for quality control and compliance.
CHA takes pride in recruiting, developing and retaining highly talented individuals. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a comprehensive benefits package and a variety of opportunities for our employees’ professional growth and development.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.