Craft Brew Alliance
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Craft Brew Alliance
Craft Brew Alliance is hiring for a Brewery Representative, LaRubia to represent in New York. LaRubia is a Blonde Ale with opportunity to appeal to the Hispanic market in a new and authentic way. Born as the flagship for Wynwood Brewing Co. which was founded by a father-son duo from Puerto Rico, the brand is positioned for growth and is forecasted for a tremendous rollout in the Northeast region. The Brewery Reps' primary role is to build and maintain professional sales relationships with wholesalers and end users within their assigned territory.
Specific job duties:
- Supports the Company’s Mission, Vision and Values.
- Works directly with the Craft Brew distributors and their sales staffs in his/her territory to promote sales.
- Makes sales calls on potential accounts including both on and off-premise accounts.
- Makes sales calls at existing accounts with the goal of gaining second or third taps.
- Makes account visitations at existing accounts to build a closer relationship between the account and CBA.
- Makes sales calls at existing accounts to increase overall brand awareness at the account with the ultimate goal of increasing the rate of sale of LaRubia.
- Oversees special events in their market area. This includes seeking participation in the appropriate special events, registration, logistical coordination between the distributor and the event staff and actual attendance and representation on behalf of the company.
- 30% travel expected including additional NE metro areas.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A strong passion for craft beer and knowledge of the brewing process.
- Minimum of 2 years Sales Experience in the consumer goods industry.
- Must possess the ability to perform all duties and requirements during required work hours in the area for which they are responsible.
- Must be able to work flexible hours/days, and be able to travel extensively, specifically to Philadelphia, Connecticut and Boston.
- Fluent bilingual skills are highly desired and regular use of Spanish will be a key to success in the market.
- Must have good record keeping and business communication skills.
- Must be familiar with the brewing industry and the beer distribution/wholesaler network.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and SalesForce interactive software such as Chatter.
Wynwood Brewing Co., part of Craft Brew Alliance, offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, rewarding work environment and growth for committed professionals. No phone calls, please. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Join us on LinkedIn through Craft Brew Recruiting!