Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Internal Auditor # 118221
at Credit Suisse
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 118221
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
About the team: We are a global team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our auditors are part of our practice model which provides exposure to different businesses, products and processes with the flexibility to also focus on areas of interest.
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in Poland we are seeking to recruit an Auditor/Senior Auditor.
Join us and you will:
- Learn state of the art audit methodologies
- Contribute during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager
- Have the opportunity to demonstrate your leadership by supervising and monitoring audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes
- Have the opportunity to be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions across our organization
- Enhance your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services
- Having gathered relevant work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry is advantageous
- You have an understanding of how risk and how controls can migrate those risks while being commercial
- You can contribute with your extraordinary analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German would be an asset) and can present in a simple and concise way
- You are an avid learner and dedicated problem solver with can-do attitude
- Your strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines
- You are keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a global team
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)