Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fund Administrator, Middle Office Operations, CIG-Asset Management (#127015)
at Credit Suisse
Credit Operations is a Middle Office team supporting traders of an Investment Manager managing portfolios for numerous types of investment vehicles that include Mutual Funds, CLOs, comingled funds and Separately Managed Accounts. The main products supported are loans and bonds.
We are looking for an experienced Fund Administrator/Investor Reporter with strong loan product knowledge who can be responsible for the Outsourced Provider and/or produce Fund P&L, CLO compliance module testing, Trustee/Investor Report tie-out processes and complex data analysis. Further, there should be the ability to provide ad-hoc requests and compile large amounts of data into comprehensible and usable formats.
- You will oversee/coordinate with all appropriate individuals in order to consolidate all relevant information for performing analysis and completion of processes.
- You will be responsible for service providers' presentation of findings and methodology to all appropriate constituents.
- You will work to ensure that all compliance and governance procedures are adhered to per processes.
- Strong competency with CLO warehouse documentation, processes and tie-outs.
- Specific knowledge and interpretation of CLO Indentures, business related documentation and Agreements.
- Oversee the required compliance module testing process.
- Lead the satisfactory completion of tie-out trustee reports.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have the knowledge for calculation of OC/ IC, WAS, WAC, WARF, CCC, Discount Obligations tests and haircut, etc.
- You have an understanding of loan, bond and swap assets; as well as its documentation (i.e. Credit Agreement and agent notices, etc.).
- You have strong accounting and cash management skills.
- Strong Knowledge of Moody's and S&P credit ratings and notching mechanism.
- You possess excellent Excel skills – V lookup and Pivot tables for intricate data analysis, compilation and reporting.
- You are adept at performing detailed analysis for the interpretation of complex information.
- You can work independently and make educated judgment decisions pertaining to the business.
- You are able to exercise discretion when working with external parties in support of the business.
- You have strong experience leading an outsource provider and creating adequate controls.
- You have a deep understanding of P&L and fund structures.
- Ability to handle special projects and compile large amounts of information with limited guidance.